Wednesday, June 3, 2009

O Happy Day



So another bright orange picture from me...I love orange! Don't you? This photo is of me and my friends in the zoo. Ok so Jogja's zoo isn't exactly the best zoo in the world, and why were we there I hear you ask. Well honestly we've run out of places to hang out in Jogja...and we wanted to go somewhere else apart from malls!

I wanna share a bit about scrapbook. I love digital scrapbook! And I'm still learning so if you do have any inputs please don't hesitate to tell me. I also wanna introduce to you (if you haven't already know) to my favourite designers. I love their scrapbook designs and often get their freebies, really good for my practice. You can visit them here:
1. Vicki's Blog - A Work in Progress
2. Stacey's Scraps
3. Sweet Blossom Designs

I hope you enjoy their kits and designs as much as I do.

Scrapbook Kits : Hearts & Flowers by Sweet Blossom Designs

0 comments: