Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Challenge 2 :)

Vicki's first challenge was great and it was a new experience for me. I've always loved digital scrapbooking but never have I dared to enter a challenge as I don't have much confidence. I decided though that it's time to be brave and my lovely boyfriend has been so supportive. The winner of the first challenge can be seen here : Winner of Challenge 1. It's such a simple and great layout, I love it!

I really don't see this challenge as a competition, but rather as a "new school" for me and a new environment too. I love the fact that people are encouraging each other by commenting their designs. It's so very new for me but I'm enjoying it every second!

Anyway, the second challenge is that we have to scrap animals using Vicki's kits (we're allowed to choose). This is my design using Vicki's Fresh Breeze.



It's a picture of my poodle dog called Quentin, he is much bigger than this now but I love all his puppy photos. He is so adorable and can you just see the innocence in his eyes??!!! (He's not innocent at all though!)

0 comments: