Thursday, April 3, 2008

Me and The Boys


I really like this picture very much...cos I look like I have 4 fans hahaha...no seriously though, I love this picture. I think it was Herlin who took it, can't really remember, anyway she took it at Makrab about 3 weeks ago.
These boys are my very good friends. They're really nice and kind (and now they're gonna be big-headed after reading this post). Anyway the one on the top left is called ArD, he's very tall and big and scary (hahaha...just kidding). He's really nice and can be very very talkative when he's passionate about something (found out about this yesterday when he couldn't stop talking about Mac!). The one beneath ArD is Heryno... He's very obsessed with the camera. Whenever there's a camera you'll be certain that he's there too. He also likes to play with our mobile phones and take pictures of him with our mobile camera (as if we want his pics in our phones!). We call him 'grandpa' as he's old...hahaha
The top left one is Ferdi. I used to think he's very quiet but WRONG! He's totally funny...probably the funniest guy around...he makes me laugh all the time (Ya Jeng). And the one below Ferdi is Wayan. He's from Bali and he thinks he's very sexy with his six-pack body (!). He's one of the kindest guy I know...people think that he doesn't talk very much and that he's very mature but actually he's quite chatty and usually laughs at unusual stuff (hmmm?). He's a really good listener too.

I hope you like the way I edited this pic...

6 comments:

Linz said...

Ftny bgs lho jeung. Yg co2 ky bodyguard lu jeung..
Wkwkwk :D

Eh jeung, blog kita kok sepi comment y jeung..

ArD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArD said...

scary?? huh,,


ferdi di top right kaleeeeee, lol

Aggy said...

hu uh po? ya maap...
tapi luthu ya??

SI 05/06 said...

hmm..sexy... yes i am :)
one of the kindest guy .. hmm could be :)
chatty...b'coz i have a 'tai lalat' on my lip, like yours too:)
laugh at unusual stuff?? what is that mean?...
good listener? coz i don't know what to talk anymore...