Sunday, May 31, 2009

4 Friends


I have abandoned enough blogs, this one too. So even though I haven't updated it for a year (or more) but I really think this can be a good blog. I edited so many pictures over the year and a lot has happened this year.
One my friend went to Korea for a student exchange, then came back in December. 3 of us graduated, including me. Now we're working in different cities, me in Jakarta, the other one in Yogyakarta, and Linz is in Germany. Lisa just finished her dissertation exam, and will be working soon. I just cannot believe we've grown apart so fast!
I just don't know when we'll ever get together again. Not to mention I'm sooo far away from my other close friends and that makes me sad.

There's just a lot of sadness in me which motivated me to edit wonderful pictures taken with my friends. And over the year I have also improved my digital scrapbooking skills (I think) and I try to find as many freebies as I can, since it's too expensive for me to buy. Well, I live in Indonesia, if your convert the prices into Rupiah, it's quite a lot.

Anyways this is me and my 3 best friends, we've been friends ever since the 1st semester and I miss them all sooo much.

Scrapbook Kit : Warmth of Friends by Chaos Lounge
Photographer : Binarahandra

0 comments: